9/20/11

It has been pretty much all work and no play for me lately, but last weekend was finally completely free! Friday we were suppose to have just one drink at Pacifico and then go to Skins party once again but.... Pacifico is no good for me, last time I was there did end a bit worse, this time I was throwing up in right bathroom.




Hangover look (evil Helsinginkatu on the background..):



I had a serious monster hangover next day, but eating at grandma's helped a bit and I also got free tickets to some swedish movie so I had a good excuse to eat lot of popcorn.
After the movie I went home and part of me hoped that Amiira wouldn't have never called.. but I guess a bigger part did hope so when she called it didn't take long when I was out the door and at Tavastia. And that night didn't even cost a cent (except fries from 24/7 McDonald's).




We had planned to go to IKEA on sunday, but because of unplanned saturday it didn't feel so good idea anymore.




But we survived and my pink toiletpaperthingy is perfect!

listening: Kele - Everything You Wanted

No comments:

free counters