2/14/11

Yes, this is another drinking post..





















I wonder how I didn't get any complaints from the neighbours.. Oh what a good evening. At the end of the night I was found in the men's bathroom throwing up.








I sat in the darkness almost hole yesterday because I didn't want to see the mess. Now I have the dishes done but not much more..

Luckily I love myself, so this Valentine's day hasn't felt so lonely.

+ some of the best girls in the world:






listening: Tiger Lou - So Demure

3 comments:

Eve said...

katoin ekassa kuvassa, että oo leikannu sun iiihanan pitkät hiukset pois, mut se oliki näköjää joku toinen dyyyd. Ja heei taidatkin tietää mut. :) oon jo stalkkaillu aika pitkään sun blogias tääl :D mahtavia kännikuvia!

Anonymous said...

haaha mara vitu hirvee keittiö! ihana nainen, oli hyvät bileet <3
sohvi

MCK said...

hhehehehehehee

free counters