12/15/11




A while ago I went through my old (embarrasing) blogs and it really made me miss my darker hair. It was been over a year when I last dyed my hole hair, I quit it because I got sick of that I had to do it after every 1-2 month. But now I realized that I got my hole lifetime to grow my own color back. And luckily I did, it's so much better now. I also cut it a bit, omg it feels so short:(







I got that new golden shirt from KappAhl (I hate to buy stuff from there after I was force to end my job there, but I just can't seem to help it that I find nice clothes). And something else that I use to have is coming back also...........

My knee after saturday:


listening: Hadouken! - Mecha Love
Half year ago I was at their gig in Provinssirock, it was awesome (as much as I can remember..). Btw, hole summer was awesome. Half a year to next one...

No comments:

free counters