10/24/11





A bit more festival material from Amiira's iPhone... yes, it's me in under a blue sleeping bag.. Btw, I did miss Regina because of that and it was maybe the one that I was waiting for most. But isn't that a pretty basic festival thing to miss bands you actually wanna see?

Less then a week left in Vallila! Still not getting that it is really happening. I have been feeling a bit confused after coming home from Tampere. Maybe somehow because our summer is officially over it feels like couple of other things are too. But I guess that mostly I'm just being excited of all this new stuff in life, but at the same time feeling a bit sad because I have to left something else behind.

Wow, I've probably never wrote anything this personal here so I must be really a bit out of my mind. But whatever, nobody reads this anyway.

Modest Mouse helps:

No comments:

free counters